1. Arrive early, class will begin on time.
2. Please remove shoes in the front lobby, & no socks allowed in the hot room.
3. In consideration for those with sensitivities or allergies, PLEASE avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, or strong fragrances.
4. Practice TOTAL SILENCE at all times in the hot room. NO TALKING!! If you have any questions or comments, please store them in your memory & the instructor/staff will be more than happy to answer ANYTHING after class.
5. No cell phones, electronic devices, food, or gum in the hot room.
6. Please do not bring your bags or extra clothes into the yoga room.
7. Bring a positive mental attitude & an open mind.
8. Let go of any attachment to a particular spot in the yoga room, sometimes the instructor may need to rearrange the room, so please be open to moving your location from time to time.
9. Expect & accept that you are going to sweat. Sweating has a cleansing effect & helps to regulate your body temperature, so please allow it to be there WITHOUT WIPING. This will contribute to a more focused & disciplined practice.
10. Avoid the front row until you are really familiar with the postures.
11. Let the instructors know of any injuries you have before the start of class.
12. Ideally, it is best not to eat 3 hours before class, avoiding medications(unless necessary), sugary foods, caffeinated & dairy products. However, if you know that your body requires fuel before practicing, diligently replenish. An empty stomach will be more comfortable as you begin this series.
13. Absolutely NO GLASS BOTTLES of any sort allowed at Hot Yoga Highland.